This Tutorial will show you on how to easily make a clean GPS using the new ability of importing ghosts:
1) Record a good Replay on your track and save it
2) Load your track and go to the InGame MT
3) Add a Clip and place it on the startblock ; add an info-text (for example "go back for GPS" )
4) Add another Clip (GPS Clip) and place it one block behind the start
5) Now we import a ghost by clicking on "Import ghosts"
6) Search for the Replay you made in Step 1 and import it
7) Now add "Camera Race" to the GPS-Clip and select your Replay ghost as a "Target" and activate the "Keep playing"-Button
That's it, now you should have a clean and nice GPS-Ghost
Tutorial created by TimeBreaker.